Celebs have a big assortment of beauty products. How could it be otherwise, with the budget that they can spend? But even Beyonce and Kim Kardashian use products that you and I can afford, simply because the celebs think it is the best product. And no, they are not sponsored by them.
1. Kim Kardashian: Kiko Pure Clean Scrub & Peel (€ 5.90 – $6.55)
If it’s on Kim Kardashian’s Snapchat, it must be good. “But first I scrub with these wipes! #obsessed” She wrote.
2. Anna Kendrick: Intuiton razor with built-in shaving cream (from € 6.49 – $7.21)
“If you don’t use a Intuiton razor you’re wasting everyone’s time,” – Anna Kendrick
3. Beyoncé: Smith’s Rosebud Salve (€ 9.95 – $11.06)
The singer uses this for everything: with her lipstick, but also as a ‘primer’ for under her mascara. “It retains the curl and makes my lashes glossy,” she told Allure.
4. Emma Watson: L’Oreal Colour Riche Anti-Feathering Lip Liner (€ 5,39 – $ 5.99)
A makeup artist recommended the actress to always draw a nude lip line, to give her lips a perfect outline.
5. Viola Davis: Vaseline (€ 4.99 – $5.55)
She is, in her own words, obsessed with skin care and makeup and use Vaseline for everything. But mainly to fade wrinkles and fine lines under her eyes.
Soon we will be doing a review on all these products!
Until next time 🙂
Featured Image: Kim Kardashian